Thursday, July 27, 2017

H.C.P. (Hard Core Poznań) - Demo 1989 (Poland)


                      Ok, it's been a while.
                      Time to start posting !
                      Here's one from 89' that my buddy Frank Mendez posted a You Tube
                      of the other day.
                      I had forgotten about these guys.
                      I have such a mega-huge collection, it's getting harder and harder for
                      me to remember some of these classicly memorable bands :)
                      Great polish band from the late 80's !
                      Shows some of the aggressive fast side of foreign hardcore for it's time !
                      Awesome stuff !!!!!
                      I translated the songs into English, also tagged in Polish.
                      For those who don't collect foreign obscure bands, please start, you're
                      missing out !

                      01 Nowy Rodzaj Energii (New Kind Of Energy)
                      02 Ojczyzna (Homeland)
                      03 Dzień Zagłady (Day of Extermination)
                      04 Społeczeństwo (Society)
                      05 O Co Nam Chodzi (What About Us)
                      06 Intro
                      07 Zostań Bohaterem (Become a Hero)
                      08 Bądź Gotów (Be Ready)
                      09 Prawa (Rights)
                      10 Outro
                      11 Zbrodnia (Live) (Crime)
                      12 Hard Core Dla Ciebie I Dla Mnie (Live) (Hard Core For You And For
                      Me)

                      http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/y9SYFDQL/file.html

1 comment:

  1. MY STORY HERE IS REAL AND GENUINE. My name is Adams Vienna and i am here to testify about Great Mother who brought back my man to me when he broke up with me because of another woman who he met at his place of work. Great Mother is a very powerful, real and unique woman with special powers. I tried to get help from many places and sources to bring back my man but nothing worked but when i contacted Great Mother, she made me smile again by bringing my man back to me with her special powers.. If you are experiencing any problems in your marriage, relationship, and you have any similar problem to this, contact this Great Woman now she will help you. Here is her website: Ourgreatmother1.com   and here is her email address: Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com   and you can also contact her now on her own Whatsapp number: +17025514367 You can either contact her on her website, email or her whatsapp number. Thank you Great Mother.  

    ReplyDelete