Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Scare Tactic - Live On CIUT, Toronto-Canada 11-3-2001 (pre-Career Suicide)

                      The last four posts are re-posts from earlier in this blog's history.
                      They were requested again because of old Mediafire account
                      being R.I.P.
                      These were requested by my bud Chad from S.B.V., who were
                      an awesome ripping fast HC/posi-core band from San Diego !
                      S.B.V. were also on my compilation, a collaboration with
                      Spactic Fantasic Records, Thrash Up My Ass! Very cool dude,
                      I met Chad a few years back when they played Showcase Theatre
                      in Corona with Bold. He came up to me after S.B.V. played,
                      and complimented me on my hand drawn old school shirt.
                      My nephew and I talked to him for a bit, very down to earth dude !
                      Anyway, here are the posts he requested, and hope to see S.B.V.
                      make a comeback in the near future !

                                              Originally posted October 5, 2011

                               


                    This one was sent to me years ago by Mr. Old Fast & Loud, totally forgot
                     about it til a couple of days ago. Featuring members that would go on to
                     play in Career Suicide, Fucked Up & Mad Men. Great fast and angry
                     hardcore, with some fastcore added to the mix ! They also have a
                     Self Titled 7'' from 2001, and were on the Toronto City Omnibus
                     comp. Awesome band, you definitely need to grab this one !
                     
                       01 P.S.... I Love You
                       02 I Never
                       03 Step Right Up
                       04 Broken
                       05 Shut It Off
                       06 First To Fall
                       07 Time To Take A Fucking Vacation
                       08 Sick of Fun
                       09 Whatever's Left
                       10 Pretty Occupied
                       11 Push My Luck
                       12 My Dad Met Black Sabbath and Didn't Know Who They Were
                       13 Our Voice Pro Choice
                       14 Jimmy Swaggart Stuck His Pee Pee In My Poo Poo (Sons of Ishmael)

                           http://www.mediafire.com/?m1ibmq5yyqywbld

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for re-posting this stuff, Mike. Much appreciated.
    i wouldn't hold my breath for an S.B.V. comeback anytime soon. It's been tough enough trying to get my new project rolling. Stranger things have happened, I suppose...
    I'll drop you an e-mail sometime, or you can hit me up at xsepticedgex@cox.net.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey man really enjoy reading your blog.i was curious if you could re upload that Say Goodbye - Live @ Radiobeat-WERS, Boston 03-05-2005 thingy?

    cheers
    H.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely man, no problem ! Thanks for following the blog !

      Delete