Thursday, March 23, 2017

Screaming Mailboxes Of Destiny - Self Titled One-Sided 12'' (1985) Pennsylvania


                        Band my friend Shawn Kessler requested me to search for recently.
                        Rare LP from 1985 Pennsylvania band that I vaguely remember
                        hearing the name of in the past.
                        After searching for the last week, somehow found someone on my
                        music program that had ripped the LP.
                        Cool Punk/Hardcore sound, with a few real short songs in there :)
                        Glad I was able to track this down, getting harder to find some of
                        those rare old gems these days.
                        I definitely recommend this one, especially for those old schoolers
                        like me !

                        01 Somewhere Between 9 & 10
                        02 Cheese And Butter
                        03 Priorities
                        04 Wasted Youth
                        05 Butter And Cheese
                        06 M T V
                        07 On Second Thought
                        08 Disunited & Wrong
                        09 A Prelude To A Fire Extinguisher In Heat
                        10 Nazi Skins

                        http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/nB3bBBT1/file.html

4 comments:

  1. For the name of the band alone I think I need to download this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the first punk band from my high school. My band followed the next year.

    ReplyDelete