Thursday, March 23, 2017

Screaming Mailboxes Of Destiny - Self Titled One-Sided 12'' (1985) Pennsylvania


                        Band my friend Shawn Kessler requested me to search for recently.
                        Rare LP from 1985 Pennsylvania band that I vaguely remember
                        hearing the name of in the past.
                        After searching for the last week, somehow found someone on my
                        music program that had ripped the LP.
                        Cool Punk/Hardcore sound, with a few real short songs in there :)
                        Glad I was able to track this down, getting harder to find some of
                        those rare old gems these days.
                        I definitely recommend this one, especially for those old schoolers
                        like me !

                        01 Somewhere Between 9 & 10
                        02 Cheese And Butter
                        03 Priorities
                        04 Wasted Youth
                        05 Butter And Cheese
                        06 M T V
                        07 On Second Thought
                        08 Disunited & Wrong
                        09 A Prelude To A Fire Extinguisher In Heat
                        10 Nazi Skins

                        http://www27.zippyshare.com/v/nB3bBBT1/file.html

5 comments:

  1. For the name of the band alone I think I need to download this...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was the first punk band from my high school. My band followed the next year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MY STORY HERE IS REAL AND GENUINE. My name is Adams Vienna and i am here to testify about Great Mother who brought back my man to me when he broke up with me because of another woman who he met at his place of work. Great Mother is a very powerful, real and unique woman with special powers. I tried to get help from many places and sources to bring back my man but nothing worked but when i contacted Great Mother, she made me smile again by bringing my man back to me with her special powers.. If you are experiencing any problems in your marriage, relationship, and you have any similar problem to this, contact this Great Woman now she will help you. Here is her website: Ourgreatmother1.com   and here is her email address: Greatmotherofsolutiontemple1@yahoo.com   and you can also contact her now on her own Whatsapp number: +17025514367 You can either contact her on her website, email or her whatsapp number. Thank you Great Mother.  

    ReplyDelete